1. Collect personal information:
- The collected information will help us:
• Support customers when buying products.
• Answering customer questions.
• Give you our latest information.
• Review and upgrade the content and interface of the website.
• Conduct promotional activities related to Dong Gia's products and services.
- To access and use some services at our website and applications, you may be required to register with us personal information (Full name, contact phone number, Email ...). All declaration information must ensure accuracy and legality. Dong Gia does not assume any legal responsibility for the information reported.
- We may also collect information on the number of visits, including the number of pages you see, the number of links you click and other information related to connecting to Dong Gia. We also collect the information that your web browser (browser) uses when accessing Dong Gia, including IP address, browser type, the language of use, time and addresses of the browser access to.
2. Use of personal information:
- When necessary, we can use this information to contact you directly in the form of email, phone, message... You can also receive email information new products, services, information about upcoming events or recruitment information... if you subscribe to receive email notifications.
3. Share personal information:
- Except for "Use of personal information" as stated in this policy, we promise not to disclose your personal information.
- In some cases, we may hire an independent unit to conduct market research projects and then your information will be provided to this unit to carry out the project. This third party will be bound by a confidentiality agreement under which they are only allowed to use the information provided for the purpose of completing the project.
- We may disclose or provide your personal information in the necessary circumstances as follows: (a) when required by law enforcement agencies; (b) in the event that we believe it will help us to protect our legitimate rights before the law; (c) an emergency and necessary to protect the personal safety of Dong Gia members.
4. Retrieving personal information:
- Any time you can access and edit your personal information according to the appropriate links we provide.
5. Privacy of personal information:
- When you send your personal information to us, you agree to the terms we mentioned above, Dong Gia is committed to protecting your personal information in any possible way. E-commerce activities of Dong Gia, including ensuring the confidentiality of customers' information during the transaction process has been certified by the Ministry of Industry and Trade.
- Dong Gia also recommends that you follow the following guidelines to protect your personal information, including:
• Do not disclose your User name / User name and/or Password to anyone, write or use where people can identify and see it.
• When choosing a password, you should not choose easily identifiable information such as your name, date of birth, phone number or some characters, easily recognizable numbers from your name, date of birth and phone number.
• Exit the system and browser when leaving the computer, even for a short time. If you use a common computer, you should log out, or exit all open website windows.
• When you suspect a password has been leaked, you change your password immediately, in case of necessity, immediately notify and request assistance from Dong Gia.
• In the case of transactions, unlawful conduct conducted with your account or personal information without authorization or due to errors, unintentional or intentional from you, Dong Gia understands that you will be liable for all loss or liability in accordance with the law when such transactions are made.
6. Secure payment:
- All customers participating in transactions in Dong Gia via domestic credit/debit/ ATM cards are protected by encryption. Besides, when making online payments, please note the following details:
• Payment only on the website with the certificate of safety and security of the card system.
• Absolutely do not let other people borrow their credit cards or accounts to make payments on the website; In case of an unexpected transaction, please inform Dong Gia immediately so that we can provide timely support.
• Check your bank account regularly to make sure all card transactions are under control.
7. Using "cookies":
- A cookie is a text file placed on your hard disk by a website server. Cookies are not used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are assigned to your computer and can only be read by a web server on the domain that is issued a cookie to you.
- Dong Gia uses "cookies" to help personalize and maximize the efficiency of your online time when accessing Dong Gia without re-registering the available information.
8. Regulations on "spam":
- Spam is the fake email of Dong Gia's reputation. Dong Gia insists on only sending an email to you when and only if you have registered or used the service from our system.
- Dong Gia pledges not to sell, rent or lease your email from a third party. If you accidentally receive an unsolicited email from our system due to an unintended cause, please click the link to refuse to receive the attached email or notify directly to Dong Gia.
9. Policy changes:
10. Contact information: